Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Coconut Macaroons

We're big fans of holidays here at our blog, celebrating Easter and Passover this week and appropriating the most fun parts of them - the food! Friday kicked off the start of Passover and to celebrate, I whipped up some classic Coconut Macaroons adopting  Ina Garten's recipe. 


Toasted-looking, no? Very easy to make as well. Only about 6 ingredients. 



I don't have fancy cake plate to display the macaroons on, so my mom suggested flipping over a wine glass and putting a plate on top- genius! Although I don't have a light enough or flat enough plate for that so they're just setting on the base of the glass. I still kind of like it though!


Cooling off. 




7 comments:

Emilie's daughter said...

I do love coconut macarons very, very much! In fact it is one of my favorite. Usually we bake these for Christmas but why not during the year! Good idea, indeed! Hope you are having relaxing Easter days! Christa

Emilie's daughter said...

I just wrote a comment. I hope you received it! Christa

In My Wild Eden said...

Oh, They look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Yum! And the pictures are gorgeous too.
Thank you for sharing.

KP said...

They look fabulous. Wish I was there to taste them! Happy Passover!!!

Meg said...

These look SO yummy! One of my favorite things in the world are coconut macaroons. Thanks for tempting me on Show Off Saturday!

XO

Anonymous said...

Love what you are doing with the blog man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...