Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Feather Tree and Friends

What could be more fabulous than a pink feather tree? Maybe one surounded by a few friends. My friend Rita made these funky little snowmen for me a few years ago, they are made from recyled sweaters and embellished with buttons and beads.



Aren't they a handsome trio?




Their feathered friends reside on the other side of the tree. OK, I guess they are missing feathers but they are still fine friends.




Finally getting the house decked out for the holidays. Tomorrow I will begin doing a little baking and getting the holiday cards ready to send out. Hope your holiday season is getting off to a great start.


Please be sure to register for our giveaway!!!!!


Ramsign Sign Giveaway





Linking to this week:


Amaze Me Monday
Metamorphous Monday
Show Off Your Cottage Monday
Meet-Me-Monday
Vintage Inspired Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Pink Saturday





17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from Pink Saturday....your feather tree is gorgeous and those sock people made me smile!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

I love the pink feather tree. It's so dainty. The snowmen are quirky and fun ... a good combination!

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

I like feather trees too. Your displays looks to good.
Happy PS
Laura

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Visiting from Romantic Home...towards the end as of now, so I thought I'd visit you. Glad I did; I love feather trees and will be doing a post on them just as soon as I have a minute!! :) Love your pink one, and the feathered friends. Merry Christmas!

Gypsy Heart said...

Beautiful, Laura!! I especially love the star and beads in photo
#4. Enjoy your Sunday!

xo
Pat

Anonymous said...

What a nice pink feather tree. You may have a nice day.

Elna

Suzy said...

This is so pretty! And I love the silver beads that you added.

The Single Nester said...

Just love your glittery birdhouse. Everything is better with glitter :)

Lynn at Cottage and Creek said...

Your feather tree is great. I used to have a white one but gave it to my friend when I moved - what was I thinking!!?? Oh well. I know she is a good caretaker of it. Your decorations are lovely and I enjoyed my visit.
Lynn

SarahBeth said...

What cutie snowmen with their funny noses! I love the feather tree and the birds with their chippy "feathers"!
Great Christmas pinks!

Unknown said...

All sweet, but I adore those snowmen!!

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I love it all ...love the felt creatures...sooo cool and the snowmen are just darling...I am a new follower...stop over for a visit...phyllis

Red Rose Alley said...

Your pink tree is fabulous! I always have the traditional tree with the colored lights, but I always thought it would be fun to have a pink tree one year. I just did a tree post too.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Fete et Fleur said...

Love the pink feather tree! So sorry to hear about your ornament breaking. I have wood floors too so I know the hazards of Christmas decorating with them. Have a great holiday!

Nancy

Mimi said...

Simply delightful!

Lori said...

Pink feathers!!...Love it! Stop by and enter to win my Heirloom ornament...only 1 day left to enter. Warm wishes

Emreen said...

Love the pink tree , the cute looking snow men.. and the feathered friends... !!

Lovely arrangement !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...